If this is a work-related injury, please bring:
- A copy of the first report of your injury including your claim number.
- Bring any x-rays or reports that relate to this injury.
- You will also need to provide us with your health insurance information and follow the guidelines of that policy.
- If workers’ compensation never contests or denies your claim, we never use the health insurance information.
- If, for any reason, workers’ compensation contests or denies your claim we can submit the charges to your health insurance only if you have followed their rules and have obtained a referral, if required.
- If workers’ compensation denies your claim and you have not provided us with your health insurance information or followed the guidelines of your policy, you are responsible for all charges.
Even if this is a work-related injury, we ask that you comply with our request for this health insurance information in order to protect you from becoming responsible for expenses that accumulate if workers’ compensation should ever deny your claim.